Hire Us to Do What’s Best for Your Child

Consult a compassionate attorney about your case

You don’t want your child growing up in an abusive household. Baltz Law Office can help you file for child custody to give your child a bright future. We’ll learn the details of your situation and help you create a suitable parenting plan.

Count on us to choose the best option for your child. Call 423-492-3288 now to schedule a child custody law consultation.

We’ll help you make the right decision

Baltz Law Office will help you establish custody and visitation rights. Depending on your family situation, we can help you file for:

Physical custody, which determines where your child will live.
Primary custody, which determines whether your child will spend most of their time with you or your ex-partner.
Joint custody, which allows your child to spend equal time with you and your ex-spouse.
Sole custody, which gives you full custody of the child, especially in an abusive situation.
Split custody, which allows your child to live with you or your ex-spouse at your respective residences.

You can trust us to make the right call. Visit us today to discuss your child custody law case.